Friday, April 22, 2016

Prince, what an amazing musician

Ok, I will admit, with Prince dying it is giving me cause to go back and listen to his music. Sad thing is, I never really listened to it before. What a damn shame.
Right now Purple Rain is being piped into my ears. Wow... the emotion. The music, the everything of this song. Why didn't I pay attention before? Please, take a moment and listen to it now. Especially if you're like me and have never really listened before.


Powerful, huh?
I am not going to sit here and try and write a tribute to Prince. Why would I? Like I said, I really never gave the guy much notice until now.
What I am going to do, though, is share his music with you. Here, listen to Dove's Cry.
Rest in peace, Prince. You have changed the music world forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment